CNY celebration was atrocious today.
the programs were kind of long & draggy,
(especially the lion dance ah. T.T)
and I was feeling bored & tired from the start lah.
I think I only paid 100% attention to the modern dance
item nia. for the rest, either I was making oranges, playing
cooking mama or watching a small toddler wander around
the school hall like nobody's business.
home tutor chelva* was being damn lame during HT.
he asked cmy & me to stick out our hands, and put
the love letters given by the school on all our 5 fingers
and claimed that they were wedding rings. I was laughing
the hell out man. will upload the pictures when Joey ng
sends me some time later. chelva* is lame.. haha.
anyway, bused to Bugis with cmy after lunch
and we slept throughout the whole bus journey ah.
damn damn shiok. and I only managed to grab a skirt
from Bugis today. :(. I'm so running out of time to get
my CNY clothes. D: shall end here for today. JA.